Speech and Language Therapist/Pathologist – Relocate to U.K

Job Details:

I am reaching out to all over sea’s Speech and Language Therapists (SALT) as I have several clients who are actively hiring on a permanent basis for those who are looking to move to the U.K. They will help with Visa sponsorship and have already hired several people who were interested. They are extremely patient and realise this can be a long process in order to get everything needed in place, so you won’t feel pressure if it’s something you would like to proceed with.We welcome applications from newly qualified therapists as well as senior therapists from outside the UK as our clients have robust Tier 2 visa sponsorship programmes.To work as a SALT in the U.K you will need a HCPC registration which can take several months to obtain, but again, help will be given where needed for this. Please see the link below for more information and qualifications needed to apply./>If you or even a colleague are interested in living in the U.K, I’d love to have quick chat over the phone at a time that suits yourself.Many thanks for your time,Andrew – NonStop ConsultingNSAH▶️ Speech and Language Therapist/Pathologist – Relocate to U.K🖊️ NonStop Consulting📍 Great Britain

Job Category: Health
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Kingdom

Apply for this position

Allowed Type(s): .pdf, .doc, .docx

Leave a Reply